"From my Room" "From my Room"

weird

I liked it, but ummmmmmmmm. I dont know, realy its was weird. Animation was great! Kept me on the edge of my seat till i saw that doll or whatever it is. Than i was just confused. Make more and ill be sure to watch them.[he he i accdently put this post on another movie forgeting that i had changes it already]

Teach Me Teach Me

weird

Ass N Titties Ass N Titties

iv have seen worce

its was ok, but i have seen worce and better. I think it should be around a 2 but hey people must like it. I dont realy see how anyone who likes NG could be affended by that, but im sure you would not have sed anything if someone didnt complain. Shows hope for atheres work of yours.

Headache Headache

funnyy

that was so funny, not out loud though. Just a silent laugh to my self and entertainment. Good job.

Mech II preview Mech II preview

Nothing to it

This might be good in a full movie. You have a nice flare for drawing but a 3 sec. clip just will not cut it on newgrounds.

Windows Sux Windows Sux

Grrr

you used my idea and did a sucky job at it!!!Maybe if you would have made it more interactive

maxtreme responds:

I wanted to create a Windows 98 simulator, but the programming didn't work out well... So I decided to make a very short movie of it.

Don't Touch Me Don't Touch Me

if i wernt such a big brak fan...

this movie would have sucked but you got lucky and you didnt do too bad on the anima so just keep the brak coming k and everyone nate did not vote a five i did :P

The great Stick Fight The great Stick Fight

this was ok

i have seen better and im gitting tired of stick fig. fighting.But this was ok and it did have some style to it.Thats why all it got was a 4.Sorry

Butthead comes to America Butthead comes to America

OK

this was not too bad but not that great ether.You just need to work on your content.Thats realy all though

Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ) Eskimo Bob 13 (EBZ)

Funny

that was kool but you shouldent have killed the penguin :(

AlanMidas responds:

the penguin's not dead
it just got breifly punted away
=)