"From my Room" "From my Room"

weird

I liked it, but ummmmmmmmm. I dont know, realy its was weird. Animation was great! Kept me on the edge of my seat till i saw that doll or whatever it is. Than i was just confused. Make more and ill be sure to watch them.[he he i accdently put this post on another movie forgeting that i had changes it already]

Teach Me Teach Me

weird

Ass N Titties Ass N Titties

iv have seen worce

its was ok, but i have seen worce and better. I think it should be around a 2 but hey people must like it. I dont realy see how anyone who likes NG could be affended by that, but im sure you would not have sed anything if someone didnt complain. Shows hope for atheres work of yours.

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

wow i got a reaction time of .502, boo ya
this is realy kool.

Zero Race Zero Race

very good

you could do a little tinkering but for the most part this is realy good. Add some enemys ina follow up game and take away time lemit. Its hard but ok.

Mini Putt Mini Putt

I found a flaw

on hole 8, my ball got stuck. so i hade to take to points off of interactivity. IT got stuck in the wall.